|Other Link||Reserve Online|
- 8 picnic tables
- Alcohol Permit Available
- Baseball / Softball
- Campfire Ring
- Horseshoe Pits
- Port a John
This park is located off of Twin Oaks Drive, which is near the municipal buildings on Sardis Road. Trails offer easy to difficult terrain. The American Legion flagpole and the Rotary Garden surround the gazebo which is often used for family portraits and wedding photos. The Remaley Pond, stocked annually, near the largest pavilion is a favorite spot for fishing. The upper pavilion has 8 tables, the lower pavilion near the pond has 8 tables and is the largest in all of our parks.
Pavilion Rental Resident Fees: $50.00 (Monday through Sunday)
Pavilion Rental Non-Resident Fees: $100.00 (Monday through Sunday)
Gazebo Resident Fee: $25.00 (Monday through Sunday)
Gazebo Non-Resident Fee: $50.00 (Monday through Sunday)
Electric Fee: $10.00
Security Deposit: $200.00 (Cash or Check Only)
All pavilions are unavailable for rentals from November 1 to March 31.
Rules for Dogs
- Dogs must be on a leash or lead of no more than eight (8) feet.
- Dogs are permitted to be off leash or otherwise controlled in accordance with state law in the confines of the Brooks Family Dog Park and Pleasant Valley Park; Townsend Park Monday through Friday, excepting days designated for the Murrysville Summer Recreation Program, dawn until 3:00 pm.
- Domesticated animals are not to disturb or damage park property, other occupants of the park, or wildlife in the parks. Such control includes the repair of any damage caused by such animal, and the removal and proper disposal of all waste generated by such animal.
- Dogs must be leashed in parking lots and around sports fields when in use.
- Dogs are prohibited in playground areas unless they are a service dog.
- Domesticated animals are not permitted on any playing field area.
- All domesticated animals must be licensed and vaccinated according to prevailing laws, and the license and evidence of vaccination must be visually displayed.