A Public Hearing was held concerning CU-3-21, Hyperion Midstream Project, Bollinger Road, Tax Map Number 49-12-00-0-007 & 49-12-00-0-008, R-R Zoning. Hyperion Midstream proposes to construct and operate an interconnect site to transfer natural gas to an existing transmission gas line operated by Eastern Gas Transmission.
Council Action Items:
- Council approved Ordinance No. 1045-21, an ordinance amending the Pension Plan for the Non-Uniform Employees of the Municipality of Murrysville
- Council approved to renew the cyber insurance with Travelers in the amount of $5,173 for the fiscal year of August 2021 to July 2022
- Council considered release of bond being held to insure completion of the required improvements at the GetGo site in the amount of $855,250.00.
- Council authorized to advertise bids for DPW-7-21, the Chip Seal Project.
- Council approved reducing the sequestered funds being held to ensure completion of required improvements at the Hillstone Village Development in the amount of $53,820.00.
- Consider emergency approval of storm water sewer pipe failure repair in the Heritage Estates Plan of lots.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.
The next Council meeting will be Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.