Council Action Items:
- Council authorized to advertise Ordinance #1049-21, an amendment to the Fee Ordinance.
- Council approved Resolution No. 738-21, disposing of certain municipal records in accordance with the State Records Retention Manual.
- Council authorized to advertise Resolution No. 739-21, an ordinance revising the existing Investment Policy Statement for the two municipal pension plans.
- Council approved a request by the Murrysville Business and Professional Association for a waiver of rental fees at the Community Center which will be offset by opportunities to promote/advertise key Murrysville events through their website and social media platforms.
- Council authorized advertising for a Public Hearing to be held November 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. to present proposed amendments to the 2021 Operating Budget
- Council authorized advertising for a Public Hearing to be held November 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.to present the 2022 Operating Budget.
- Council approved SP-4-21, Kistler Place, a mixed-use building and associated parking with first floor retail and eight second floor two-bedroom apartments, Tax Parcel 49-15-10-0-027, Business zoning.
- Council approved SP-7-21, a site plan for the Bowser Body Shop, 4429 William Penn Highway, Tax Parcel 49-14-07-0-002 with conditions.
- Council re-approved the Vangura Subdivision, S-3-21, a Minor Subdivision, tax parcel 49-0800-0-006, Hilty Road, R-R zoning with conditions.
- Council approved reducing the sequestered funds being held to insure completion of the required improvements at the Hillstone Village Development, Harrison City Road, in the amount of $254,601.
- Council approved the release of a bond for the Kish Development, 4373 Old William Penn Highway, in the amount of $77,000.
Approved minutes of previous meetings can be found under Agendas and Minutes on the homepage.
The next Council meeting including two Public Hearings will be Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.