March for Parks is a fun event to raise money for new park and trail projects in Westmoreland County. March for Parks will take place on Saturday, March 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at 9 locations within Westmoreland County.
The March for Parks is a fun event to raise money for new park and trail projects in Westmoreland County. The 2021 March for Parks will have a more widespread opportunity to support all 10 of our parks and 5 trails. Marchers (and their dogs!) can collect donations to turn in at 1 of 9 Westmoreland County parks and trails! Register here.
Choose 1 of 9 locations around Westmoreland County on March 27 to register and drop off donations. Visit your favorite park or trail, the park closest to home, or explore a new location!
- Twin Lakes Park (Greensburg)
- Mammoth Park (Mt. Pleasant)
- Northmoreland Park (Apollo)
- Cedar Creek Park (Belle Vernon)
- Westmoreland Heritage Trail—Export
- Westmoreland Heritage Trail—Murrysville
- Ann Rudd Saxman Nature Park (Donohoe Road, Greensburg)
- Bridgeport Dam Park (Mt. Pleasant area)
- Historic Hanna’s Town (Greensburg)
Staying Safe & Healthy Registering online is the easiest way!
- Check-in any time between 9 a.m. & 12 p.m.
- Turn in all donations and contributions
- Pick up your t-shirt or doggie bandana if you turn in $30 or more
- Purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win some great prizes!
- March/walk/explore at your convenience!
Be sure to pick up your “Parks Passport” destination guide when you register on March 27! The “Parks Passport” guide features information about our 10 County parks and 5 trails. After the March, visit 10 of our County parks and trails and take a photo or selfie with a recognizable feature in each location. Post 10 photos to Instagram to be entered into a great prize drawing! Be sure to tag @marchforparks or #marchforparks in your post!