Trips & Excursions
This trip was cancelled due to COVID-19.
Wine Tasting and Tour at Narcisi Winery
Your tour will begin with a visit to Narcisi’s vineyards and then move to the wine production area where staff will explain crushing, pressing, fermenting, filtering, and bottling (the whole wine making process from start to finish.) Immediately following the tour, you will enjoy a private tasting in the beautiful dining room, exploring five of their most dynamic wines, the grapes, the overall characteristics, and the aromatics of the wines. During the tasting they also explain how to swirl, smell, and sip; you get the full wine tasting experience. After the tasting you will be able to enjoy lunch at Narcisi’s wonderful in house restaurant at your own cost. After lunch don’t forget to purchase some of your favorite wines before we head home.
Date: Wednesday, July 15
Pick Up Location: Murrysville Community Center (3091 Carson Ave. Murrysville, PA 15668)
Pick Up Time: 10:30 a.m.
Return Time: 3:30 p.m.
Fee: $55.00 includes transportation, tour and wine tasting!
Print a registration form to mail with payment
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, all shows at the Mountain Playhouse have been cancelled for the 2020 season. Additional trips will be rescheduled for the 2021 season. Thank you for your interest!
Bus Trip, Lunch and a Show! Pick Up Location: Murrysville Community Center (3091 Carson Ave. Murrysville, PA 15668) Pick Up Time: 10:00 a.m. Return Time: 6:30 p.m. Fee : Each Mountain Playhouse trip is $90.00 and includes transportation, lunch and show ticket
Honky Tonk Angels at the Mountain Playhouse
Honky Tonk Angels features country classics in this hilarious story about three gals who follow their dreams to Nashville. From the creator of Always Patsy Cline, the songs include “Stand By Your Man,” “These Boots Are Made for Walking,” “Coal Miner’s Daughter,” “9 to 5,” and “I Will Always Love You.”
Date: Wednesday, June 17
Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story at the Mountain Playhouse
The show features over 20 of Buddy Holly’s greatest hits, including “That’ll Be the Day,” “Peggy Sue,” “Everyday,” “Oh Boy,” and “Raining In My Heart,” plus Ritchie Valens’ “La Bamba” and the Big Bopper’s “Chantilly Lace.” If you loved Million Dollar Quartet, this is a must-see as it features another cast of actor-musicians performing a live concert just for you!
Date: Wednesday, July 29 Registration Deadline: July 3
Fun Stops Along the Way:
- Before each show we’ll enjoy lunch at the Green Gables restaurant. When registering, guests must indicate whether they want lunch option 1, 2, or 3. All lunches include mayonnaise and mustard packets, potato chips, fresh whole fruit, a chocolate chip cookie and bottled water. Additional beverages are available at cost.
1. Smoked Ham & Swiss Cheese with lettuce & tomato on white bread
2. Turkey & Cheddar Cheese with shaved red onion, lettuce & tomato on wheat bread
3. Roast beef & Gouda Wrap with shaved red onion, lettuce & tomato
- When the show concludes we will get back on the bus and head to the Original Pie Shoppe where you can grab a sweet treat at your own cost before the ride home.