Trick-or-Treat on the Trail
Saturday, October 28, 2023
12:00 -2:00 p.m.
Located on the Westmoreland Heritage Trail between Carson Ave and Lillian Ave.
Parking will be at the Murrysville Community Center
Registration for children to participate will open on Monday, October 9 at 10:00 AM and will stay open until we reach capacity.
The registration link will be located here and shared on our Facebook page.
Business and Organization Registration
Register your business or organization to participate in this FUN community trick-or-treat event! With hundreds of children participating, it's a great facetime opportunity for you to meet potential customers. Use the link below to register.
How to Register
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS QUICK FORM if your business/organization is interested in participating in this year's Trick or Treat on the Trail. Thank you!
Our goal is to host more than 50 vendors for this event so register today and let's have some fun!
Best Booth Contest
Vendors are encouraged to dress up and decorate their booths for our Best Booth Contest! Check out last year's winners below.
Enjoy pictures of last year's booths below and links to their websites...
THANK YOU to our 2022 Participating Businesses and Organizations!
Be sure to patronize all of these wonderful businesses and organizations!
Best Booth Contest Winners
Most Creative Booth
- Huntington Learning Center
- Joey's the Edge
- Westmoreland Heritage Trail
- Murrysville-Export Rotary
- State Farm Insurance - Murrysville
- Trimbur Insurance Agency
- Rewind-Reuse Center & Workshop
- ATA Martial Arts
- Friends Thrift Shop
- Tender Care
- FR Girl Scout Troop 26092
- Murrysville Police Department
- Galaxy Stone Pittsburgh
- Murrysville Community Library
- Sport Clips-Murrysville
- Engage Kidz
- Murrysville Historical Preservation Society
- American Legion 711
- FRHS Bandfront: Silks and Majorettes
- Newlonsburg Presbyterian Church
- Murrysville-Export Democratic Committee
- Murrrysville Lions
- Signs of Excellence
- Alliance Physical Therapy
- LSSE Civil Engineers and Surveyors
- St. Mary & St. John's Partner Parishes
- PKSA Karate Murrysville
- Lindy Sgambati-Cox Real Estate Team
- Stroll Murrysville
- Bucket List Travel
- BSL Lab of the University of Pittsburgh
- Coleman Financial Services
- Allegheny Sewer and Plumbing
- Mia's Memorable Moments Photography
- Burn Boot Camp
- Smooch Aesthetics
- Pure Barre Murrysville
- Franklin Regional Robotics Club
- FR Girl Scout Troop 46768
- Jill Cooper, Candidate State Representative (55th District)
- Ferri Dawson Insurance
- Murrysville-Export Republican Committee